As I'm sure you're aware, precautions are being put into place nationwide to decrease the transmission and spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus. Your overall health is our top priority, and we want you to know that during these times, we are choosing to stay open by scheduled appointments only.
Here's what we're doing to protect you:
- Our office is set up with the necessary PPE in order to keep both you and our staff safe. These implementations include:
1. Staff members wearing a mask, gloves, and face shield
2. You will be required to wear a mask when coming in for an appointment. If you do not have a mask the office will supply one for you.
3. Running air filtration machines
4. Taking everyone's temperature and using the sanitizing station when first entering the office.
5. Plexi-glass barriers in both the exam and receptionist areas
- To simplify device cleaning and repairs, we're offering a safe drop box for you to deposit your hearing instruments into without traveling too far into our clinic. This should give you the service you need while still minimizing your potential contact with others.
- For patients who prefer to not come into the office for an appointment they can schedule a telehealth (video) appointment with one of our Audiologists.
- Another option that may be available to you is our remote in-home programming. If you're unsure if your hearing instruments can be adjusted remotely, call us and we'll let you know.
- If your hearing instruments require batteries, we offer a few easy options for your convenience. You can purchase them from our office or we can mail them to your home.
As always, your health and safety are the most important thing to us. If you have questions regarding any of this information, or would like to discuss your hearing health, please don't hesitate to contact us at (617) 484 - 8700. We look forward to continuing to help you on your hearing journey now and in the future, and wish you the safety, health, and happiness in the upcoming weeks.
Yours for better hearing,
The team at Audiology Services Inc.